We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
What's In Store for the 2.7.0 Update (Notification)
Today, version 2.7.0 of the Fire Emblem Heroes game was released!
Here are the changes you can expect:
- Tactics Drills have been added.
- Fire Emblem Heroes: Learn with Sharena is now available.
- New weapon skills and new weapons to refine have been added.
- The way quest progressions and completion is displayed has been changed.
Tap More for detailed information about what's included in the update.
- The app version can be seen on the bottem left of the title screen.
- If the app is not updated correctly, use the update function in your device's app store.
- If the app is not connected to a Nintendo Account and you uninstall the app, your save data, including Orbs, will be lost.
■ Tactics Drills
Tactics Drills has been added as a way to learn the rules of Fire Emblem Heroes as you play.
In Tactics Drills, you will be presented with situations that test your strategy with a fixed set of Heroes that you must use to overcome challenges within a given number of phases. Both your turn and the enemy's turn are counted as individual phases—so if the map specifies that it must be completed within three phases, then you have your turn, your enemy's turn, and one more turn of your own to complete the map.
There are three levels of difficulty for Tactics Drills, and you will receive a reward (such as Orbs or Hero Feathers) the first time you complete a map.
These maps teach the basic rules of combat, so they're recommended for beginners.
These maps teach you about using various skills.
These maps are meant for advanced players. Note: You must complete Book I, Chapter 13 of the main story to challenge Grandmaster maps.
We will add new maps to either Skill Studies or Grandmaster every Thursday at 3:00 am.
■ Learn With Sharena!
The Fire Emblem Heroes: Learn with Sharena web page is now live! Visit the site to join Sharena in learning tips and tricks for playing Fire Emblem Heroes.
The webpage will introduce both basic knowledge and special techniques through conversations between Sharena and Anna. We will add new articles every Tuesday.
Tap on the banner below to check it out!
■ Weapon Skills and the Weapon Refinery
The following Heroes will be able to learn these new unit-specific weapon skills at 5★ by spending SP:
Hero who can learn this skill: Katarina: Wayward One
Hero who can learn this skill: Nephenee: Fierce Halberdier
Hero who can learn this skill: Titania: Mighty Mercenary
- Reese's Tome, Dauntless Lance, and Draconic Poleax can all be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery after they've been obtained.
- To learn weapon skills, tap Allies, then Ally Growth, and then Learn Skills.
Hero who can learn this skill: Eldigan: Lionheart
■ Quest Progression Display
The screen that is displayed when you complete or make progress in a quest has been changed. Up until now, a separate screen was displayed for each quest, but now all quest updates will be displayed in a single screen.
■ Other Improvements
- On the map-selection screen, the screen will now automatically scroll to newly added maps.
- Battle Music is being added to the Settings menu, so background music that plays during battle scenes can be toggled on or off—or it can be set to play only special background music.
- Event Recap has been added to the Miscellaneous menu. This feature can be used to review conversations from past events.
- A Restart option has been added to the menus in Grand Hero Battle, Tactics Drills, and other maps that can be played without using any stamina.
That's it for the upcoming update!We hope you continue to enjoy playing Fire Emblem Heroes.