We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
What's in Store for the 1.7.0 Update (Notification)
Thank you for playing Fire Emblem Heroes.
Here's an update from the Fire Emblem Heroes development team about the new additions for ver. 1.7.0:
■ Ally Support Is Here
You can deepen bonds between Heroes through Ally Support.
Support can be set for pairs of Heroes in the Advanced Growth menu. Deploy pairs of Heroes into a battle with enemies level 35 or higher to build their Support Rank fro C to S.
When two Heroes who support each other are nearby during battle, they will receive a stat boost. Heroes will receive different boost effect depending on whether they are adjacent to each other or separated by one space.
|Support Rank||Boost (adjacent)||Boost (one space away)|
You can choose to honor the relationships between Heroes from throughout the series or build relationships between Heroes that work well together on the battlefield. It's your choice!
- Ally Support pairings can be changed at will. However, if you build the Support Rank between two Heroes up and then switch one of the Heroes to another pairing, the Support Rank for the initial pair will be reset to C.
- You can create multiple Ally Support pairs. However, each Hero can have only one active support pairing at a time.
- Multiple identical versions of a Hero cannot each have separate support pairings.
■ Summoner Support Added Too
Expand your favorite Hero's abilities with Summoner Support. Like Ally Support, this gives a Hero a stat boost.
You can create a Summoner Support bond with only one Hero. Deploy that Hero on a battlefield with enemies level 35 and over to build Support Rank from C to S. That Hero will gain increased abilities depending on the Support Rank.
Strengthen your favorite Hero with Summoner Support, and make them even more fearsome in battle!
- You can change the Hero selected for Summoner Support pairing at will. However, if you build the Support Rank up and the switch the Hero you have selected, the Support Rank for the initially selected Hero will be reset to C.
- If you have multiple instances of a Hero, the instances will be treated as different Heroes for Summoner Support.
- Boosts from Ally Support and Summoner Support stack.
■ Inherit Skill Gets a Search Function
Skill Search has been added to the Inherit Skill menu, allowing you to easily search for Heroes with specific skills. Use the filter to set the skill you want to find, and the Heroes that can learn that will have a check mark on their profile. (Heroes who could learn the skill if they were to use Unlock Potential to increase their rarity level are denoted by a gray mark.)
Try using this convenient feature in Inherit Skill as you Strengthen your Heroes.
■ Other Changes
- In Arena Assault, you now can get a score for defending, just like in the normal Arena. This change will be reflected for the season beginning September 12.
- In the frame at the top of the screen when selecting a unit, the number of the units is now displayed. Tap the number to display the unit name.
- In Settings, Map: No Animation and Auto: No Animation options have been added.
We hope you continue to enjoy Fire Emblem Heroes!
That's everything we're adding for ver. 1.7.0.