Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Beast refers to .
- Dragon refers to .
- The Atk+2 granted by this skill when the user transforms is a stat boost, not a .
- The stat decrease that can be applied by this skill is considered a combat reduction.
- This skill can prevent the foe from making a follow-up attack.
- This skill will not prevent a Brave Weapon user from performing the 2 consecutive attacks when initiating combat, but the attacker is not able to perform a follow-up attack.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with or is unaffected by this skill's follow-up attack prevention.
- The stat boost, combat reductions, and follow-up preventing effects of this skill will only trigger if the unit is transformed.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Cachorro veloz|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Cachorro veloz|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||幼獸化身・騎馬|