|Description||Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1).|
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
Can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery. For a list of other such weapons, see list of upgradable weapons.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The condition of having allies applies to both the combat boosts and attacking twice.
- The stat increase that can be applied by Whitewing Lance is considered a combat boost.
- Whitewing Lance's extra attack is not a follow-up attack nor a change in attack priority.
- Breaker Passives and do not affect the extra attack.
- If Whitewing Lance's user performs a follow-up attack, either by a speed check or a skill such as , users will land a total of 4 attacks during combat.
- If the foe possesses a skill that prevents follow-up attacks Whitewing Lance's user will only attack twice.
- A foe with skills such as will neutralize any of Whitewing Lance's user's skills that guarantee follow-up attacks.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The skill ID for the refined effect listed first is
SID_トライアングル, which can be translated as Triangle.
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Lanza Ala Blanca|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Lanza Ala Blanca|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||白騎的直槍|
|Portuguese||Lança Asa branca|