Wings Carry Me
Stages[edit | edit source]
|Floors 21-25||100||Dream Catcher
|Floors 41-45||100||Raindrop Memories
|Floors 81-85||100||Smile for Me
Extra Stages[edit | edit source]
|Stage||Reward||Background Music||BPM||Perfect Run||Boss||HP|
|Extra Stage 1||1||Fire Emblem: Opera of Light
|Extra Stage 2||1,500||This World Isn't an Illusion
|Extra Stage 3||1,000||Dia Sweet Witch (Kiria Ver.)
|Extra Stage 4||1,500||She Is...
Unique Enemies[edit | edit source]
|Appears in the Boss Battle against .|
|Appears in Extra Stage 1.|
|Appears in Extra Stage 2.|
|Appears in Extra Stage 3.|
|Appears in Extra Stage 4.|
Story[edit | edit source]
|I'm Tsubasa Oribe, and I'm an idol!|
I, uhh...I'm here to do my bery VEST!
Aw, dang, I totally messed that up...
|I'm Eleonora Yumizuru, and I'm an|
actress. Behold my silver-screen
|I'm Mamori Minamoto! I won't forgive|
anyone who hurts my friends!
|My name is Kiria Kurono. I'm an artist.|
This voice of mine is enough to make
anyone shiver, so prepare yourself.
|I am Itsuki Aoi, with the Fortuna|
Entertainment talent agency. I am
Chrom's Mirage Master, and proud!
Grand Conquests 20
S & L: Bound Hero Battle
Final reward[edit | edit source]
It's a hot spring! Everyone's having a great time chatting together, warmed by the water.”
After defeating the final boss, the Heroes discover a hot spring and relax in it. The positions of the Heroes while in the spring change depending their Ally Support ranks.
Quests[edit | edit source]
Tap Battle - Daily
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The area where this tap battle takes place is a direct reference to "Illusory Shibuya", one of the Idolaspheres explorable in Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE Encore.
- Tsubasa's dialogue is a reference to an early scene in Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE Encore, where she introduces herself at an idol audition.
- This is the first tap battle in which a previously-defeated boss can appear as a minion in a later stage.
- The boss of each batch of stages is the character that sings the stage's song.
- In the case of "Dream Catcher", the song is a duet between Eleonora and Tsubasa. Eleonora takes the boss role while Tsubasa is a minion.
- In the case of "This World Isn't an Illusion" the singer is Tiki, but since Tokyo Mirage Sessions' version of Tiki was not added to the game, the minions are various versions of Tiki instead.
- In the case of "Dia Sweet Witch", the singer is Kiria, who is included amongst the minions instead of being a boss.
- This is the first Tap Battle event to feature more than three Extra Stages.
- In Extra Stage 1, the unique enemies represent the Mirage partners of the 7 main playable characters in Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE Encore. Each enemy initially appears at the moment in the song when their Mirage Master starts to sing.
- In Extra Stage 3, all staff enemies wield the and most tome units (except for and ) wield the . Since both weapons are associated with witches, this is likely a reference to the song being a theme song for a witch-themed anime in the universe of Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE Encore.
- The hot spring area for this tap battle is designed after the hot springs DLC area in the Japanese Wii U version of Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE. This area was not accessible in western versions of that game.
- However, since the Encore revision re-uses the alterations made to western copies of the game, this area is not actually accessible on the Switch version in any region.
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|German||Von Flügeln getragen|
|Spanish (Europe)||Surcando el cielo|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Surcando el cielo|
|French||À travers le ciel|
|Italian||Sulle ali del vento|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||以不折之翼|
|Portuguese||Asas me levam|