|Description||Inflicts Spd-5. Unit attacks twice. (Even if foe initiates combat, unit attacks twice.) At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to only beast or dragon allies or if unit is not adjacent to any ally, unit transforms (otherwise, unit reverts). If unit transforms, grants Atk+2 and deals +10 damage when Special triggers.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Wolfskin Fang's extra attack when initiating is not a follow-up attack nor a change in attack priority.
- Breaker Passives and does not affect the extra attack.
- If Wolfskin Fang's user performs a follow-up attack, either by a speed check or a passive such as , users will land a total of 4 attacks during combat.
- If the foe possesses a skill that prevents follow-up attacks Wolfskin Fang's user will only attack twice.
- A foe with or will neutralize any of Wolfskin Fang's user's skills that guarantee follow-up attacks.
- Beast refers to .
- Dragon refers to .
- The Atk+2 granted by this skill when the user transforms is a stat boost, not a .
- Deals +10 damage when Special triggers.
- The stat boost and Special damage boost effects of this skill will only trigger if the unit is transformed.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Garra ulfhedin|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Garra ulfhedin|
|Italian||Zanna di ulfhedin|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||狼人王的爪牙|