|Description||At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to only beast or dragon allies or if unit is not adjacent to any ally, unit transforms (otherwise, unit reverts). If unit transforms, grants Atk+2, and if unit initiates combat, inflicts Atk/Def-4 on foe during combat and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Beast refers to .
- Dragon refers to .
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Yearling (Cavalry) is considered a combat reduction.
- Yearling (Cavalry) can prevent the foe from making a follow-up attack.
- Yearling (Cavalry) will not prevent a Brave Weapon user from performing the 2 consecutive attacks when initiating combat, but the attacker is not able to perform a follow-up attack.
- As a general rule, if a unit is both prevented from making, and guaranteed to make, a follow-up attack, the effects cancel out, and the standard speed check decides instead.
- A foe with skills such as and is unaffected by this skill's follow-up attack prevention.
- The Atk+2 granted by Yearling (Cavalry) when the user transforms is a stat boost, not a .
- The stat boost, combat reductions, and follow-up preventing effects of Yearling (Cavalry) will only trigger if the unit is transformed.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Fiera joven veloz|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Fiera joven veloz|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||若獸化身・騎馬|