Focus: New Power (May 2018)
|Focus: New Power|
Focus: New Power
|Description||Summoning focus on Heroes who received new character-specific weapon skills to learn for Version 2.5.0. (Notification)|
See Summonable Heroes for a full table of the regular pool of summonable heroes.
|At least one||83.07%||79.49%||64.28%||75.21%|
|Hero||Appearance rate||Hero Rate | Orb color|
|Corrin: Fateful Prince||1.95%|
|Camilla: Bewitching Beauty||1.95%|
|Clair: Highborn Flier||1.95%|
|Appearance rate||5★ rate | Orb color|
- The orb color distribution table displays the chances for a certain orb color to appear.
- Individual: The chance for a randomly selected orb to be a certain color.
- All: The chance for all orbs to be a certain color.
- At least one: Chance for at least one of this orb color to show up in a summoning session.
- None: Chance for no orbs of this color to show up in a summoning session.
- The specific Hero rates table shows the chances for specific Heroes.
- Appearance rate: Individual Hero appearance rate. This is the chance for a randomly selected orb to contain the Hero. This includes all non-focus rarities of the Hero as well in addition to focus rarities. This rate × 5 is the chance for the Hero to show up at all in one of the 5 orbs in a summoning session.
- Rate | Orb color: The chance to summon a specific Hero given that their orb color has appeared and is being summoned from. This is dependent on color distribution of units in all the pools. This includes all non-focus rarities of the Hero as well in addition to focus rarities.
For more detailed information, see Summon#Color Distribution.
Level 40 stats
|Corrin: Fateful Prince||38/42/45||29/32/35||29/32/35||24/28/31||21/24/28|
|Clair: Highborn Flier||34/37/41||23/26/30||33/36/39||21/24/28||30/33/36|
|Camilla: Bewitching Beauty||34/37/41||26/30/33||29/32/35||24/28/31||28/31/34|
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|English (US)||Focus: New Power|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Nuevo poder|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)|