|S||Hardy Bearing 1||50||—||Disables unit's skills that change attack priority.|
At start of combat, if unit's HP = 100%, disables foe's skills that change attack priority.
|Hardy Bearing 2||100||Hardy Bearing 1||Disables unit's skills that change attack priority. At start of combat, if unit's HP ≥ 50%, disables foe's skills that change attack priority.|
|Hardy Bearing 3||200||Hardy Bearing 2||Disables unit's and foe's skills that change attack priority.|
Available as a Sacred Seal.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Hardy Bearing is only concerned with skills that change the priority, or order of attacks, such as . Skills like , which do not change the order, but rather guarantee that an attack will occur in whatever order is natural, are not affected.
- Skills that change attack priority:
Seal acquired from[edit | edit source]
Tempest Trials reward[edit | edit source]
- Reunited at Last (11 August, 2017 - 25 August, 2017): 40,000 Score.
- Rank 1: Create for 20 , 100 s , 40 s . s
- Rank 2: Enhance for 60 , 200 s , 50 s . s
- Rank 3: Enhance for 400 , 1000 s , 100 s . s
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Porte Recio|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Porte Recio|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||不動如山|