|Grants Res+3. At start of turn, if unit's HP ≥ 50%, inflicts Atk/Def-5 on foe on the enemy team with the lowest Res through its next action.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The stat decrease that can be applied by Huginn's Egg is considered a penalty.
- Negative status effects on a unit, including penalties, last until that unit takes an action. If the unit takes multiple actions in a turn, they will only have the penalty for their first action.
- This skill does not compare Res stats.
- Because no comparison is made, skills like Phantom Speed have no effect.
- If multiple units are tied for the highest Res, each of those units will receive the effect.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In Norse mythology, Huginn and Muninn are two ravens that fly throughout the world to bring information to Odin.
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Huevo de Hugin|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Huevo de Hugin|
|Italian||Uovo di Huginn|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||福金的魔卵|
|Portuguese||Ovo de Huginn|