|Grants Res+3. At start of turn, if unit's HP ≥ 50%, inflicts Atk/Def-5 on foe on the enemy team with the lowest Res through its next action.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The stat decrease that can be applied by this skill is considered a penalty.
- Negative status effects on a unit, including penalties, last until that unit takes an action. If the unit takes multiple actions in a turn, they will only have the penalty for their first action.
- This skill does not compare Res stats.
- Unit selection takes place after all bonuses on allies are removed, and before any new bonuses or penalties are applied. All other existing bonuses and penalties count towards their respective stats during unit selection.
- If multiple units are tied for the lowest Res, each of those units will receive the effect.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In Norse mythology, Huginn and Muninn are two ravens that fly throughout the world to bring information to Odin.
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Huevo de Hugin|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Huevo de Hugin|
|Italian||Uovo di Huginn|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||福金的魔卵|
|Portuguese||Ovo de Huginn|