New Year's of Fire and Ice (Focus)
|New Year's of Fire and Ice|
New Year's of Fire and Ice
|Description||From Nifl, the Kingdom of Ice, and Múspell, the Kingdom of Flame, come Special Heroes decked out in a festive Japanese style! These Special Heroes are available as 5★ units as part of this Special Heroes summoning event! (Notification)|
See Summonable Heroes for a full table of the regular pool of summonable heroes.
|At least one||83.60%||77.40%||63.56%||77.28%|
|Hero||Appearance rate||Hero Rate | Orb color|
|Fjorm: New Traditions||0.75%|
|Gunnthrá: Year's First Dream||0.75%|
|Laevatein: Kumade Warrior||0.75%|
|Hríd: Resolute Prince||0.75%|
|Appearance rate||5★ rate | Orb color|
- The orb color distribution table displays the chances for a certain orb color to appear.
- Individual: The chance for a randomly selected orb to be a certain color.
- All: The chance for all orbs to be a certain color.
- At least one: Chance for at least one of this orb color to show up in a summoning session.
- None: Chance for no orbs of this color to show up in a summoning session.
- The specific Hero rates table shows the chances for specific Heroes.
- Appearance rate: Individual Hero appearance rate. This is the chance for a randomly selected orb to contain the Hero. This includes all non-focus rarities of the Hero as well in addition to focus rarities. This rate × 5 is the chance for the Hero to show up at all in one of the 5 orbs in a summoning session.
- Rate | Orb color: The chance to summon a specific Hero given that their orb color has appeared and is being summoned from. This is dependent on color distribution of units in all the pools. This includes all non-focus rarities of the Hero as well in addition to focus rarities.
SimulationThe following table documents the results of a simulation where 13,334 simulations are run per focus unit. In each simulation, an AI plays optimally and tries to summon a specific focus unit using the least amount of orbs possible. The method of play is described below:
- Summon from only from the colored orbs that are the same color as the targeted unit.
- If no such orb exists in a session, summon from the color that has the smallest chance to summon a 5★ Hero, then exit that session.
|Hero||Average orbs used|
|Fjorm: New Traditions||142.1|
|Gunnthrá: Year's First Dream||185.1|
|Laevatein: Kumade Warrior||157.3|
|Hríd: Resolute Prince||185.1|
For more detailed information, see Summon#Color Distribution.
Level 40 stats
|Laevatein: Kumade Warrior||30/33/36||33/36/39||27/30/33||24/27/31||15/18/21|
|Gunnthrá: Year's First Dream||34/38/41||31/34/37||34/37/40||24/27/31||22/26/29|
|Hríd: Resolute Prince||39/42/45||35/38/41||16/19/22||33/36/39||23/27/30|
|Fjorm: New Traditions||35/39/42||32/35/38||32/35/38||17/20/23||18/21/24|
The time allocated for running scripts has expired.
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|English (US)||New Year's of Fire and Ice|
|Spanish (Europe)||Año Nuevo de Hielo y Fuego|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Año Nuevo de Hielo y Fuego|
|French||Nouvelle année de feu et de glace|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||冰與炎的正月|