Nintendo Account (Guide)
A guide on how to link a Nintendo Account to the Fire Emblem Heroes game.
What's a Nintendo Account?[edit | edit source]
A Nintendo Account gives you access to services provided by Nintendo, and it's free.
What can I do with a Nintendo Account?[edit | edit source]
- Back up Fire Emblem Heroes save data and move it to another device.
- Play Fire Emblem Heroes on multiple smart devices at the same time.
- Receive My Nintendo rewards for use with Fire Emblem Heroes.
- Clear My Nintendo missions to receive My Nintendo points.
- Receive e-mails from Nintendo (with information on the app and more).
[edit | edit source]
Tap Misc. and the Account Management to link a Nintendo Account.
How do I use my Fire Emblem Heroes save data on another device?[edit | edit source]
Immediately after launching Fire Emblem Heroes for the first time on a new device, link a Nintendo Account.
More Info[edit | edit source]
Important Information[edit | edit source]
- If you move save data to a device with a different OS, the Orbs you possess will not carry over.
- Once a Nintendo Account has been linked to your save data, it cannot be unlinked.
- Points earned from My Nintendo missions have to be used within a certain amount of time.
Warning[edit | edit source]
- Handle the e-mail address and password used for your Nintendo Account with caution.
- We have reports that third parties have been able to log in to Nintendo Accounts and take over Fire Emblem Heroes save data.
- Distribution of data found in Fire Emblem Heroes is against the terms of service for Fire Emblem Heroes.
- Do not use the Nintendo Account service to obtain another user's save data.