Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Description||Slows Special trigger (cooldown count+1).|
Adds total bonuses on unit to damage dealt.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The stat increase that can be applied by this skill is considered a combat boost.
- Despite what the English description says, active bonuses are added to the Atk stat before calculations.
- Atk gained this way is affected by the weapon triangle and is included in the calculations for Special skills based off of Atk, such as .
- The Atk increase will not be negated nor reduced if the unit receives .
- If the unit is affected by or the foe possesses a bonus neutralizing skill, the Atk increase will be negated.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The prefix Rauðr is likely borrowed from Old Norse, where it means red.
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Europe)||Lluvia carmesí +|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Cuchillas rubí +|
|French||Lames rubis +|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||赤紅之刃＋|