(Redirected from Speed Opening)
|C||Spd Opening 1||60||—||At start of turn, grants Spd+2 to ally with the highest Spd for 1 turn. (Excludes unit.)|
|Spd Opening 2||120||Spd Opening 1||At start of turn, grants Spd+4 to ally with the highest Spd for 1 turn. (Excludes unit.)|
|Spd Opening 3||240||Spd Opening 2||At start of turn, grants Spd+6 to ally with the highest Spd for 1 turn. (Excludes unit.)|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The stat increase that can be applied by Spd Opening is considered a bonus.
- Positive status effects last until the start of the next player phase.
- If bonuses are acquired during the enemy phase, they will disappear when the next player phase begins.
- This skill does not compare Spd stats.
- Unit selection takes place after all bonuses on allies are removed, and before any new bonuses or penalties are applied. All other existing bonuses and penalties count towards their respective stats during unit selection.
- If multiple units are tied for the highest Spd, each of those units will receive the effect.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
|Spd Opening 1|
|Spd Opening 2|
|Spd Opening 3|
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|English (US)||Spd Opening|
|Spanish (Europe)||Brecha Vel|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Brecha Vel.|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||速度開放|