|Adds total bonuses on unit to damage dealt.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The stat increase that can be applied by this skill is considered a combat boost.
- Despite what the English description says, active bonuses are added to the Atk stat before calculations.
- Atk gained this way is affected by the weapon triangle and is included in the calculations for Special skills based off of Atk, such as .
- The Atk increase will not be negated nor reduced if the unit receives penalties.
- If the unit is affected by the Panic status effect or the foe possesses a bonus neutralizing skill, the Atk increase will be negated.
List of owners[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
In other languages[edit | edit source]
|Spanish (Latin America)||Tornado eléctrico|
|Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)||雷旋之書|